Thursday, August 9, 2007

Once again....

Yet another too long gap between posts.What am I doing? Well it may appear that there is no knitting but in fact I just posted a rather doily-like dishcloth off for a swap. You would have been impressed but I fogot to photograph it! I did take pictures of 2 bags I have made but the pictures are so bad I'll have to do them again!
James and I took Millie to Carsington water last Monday. We had a great afternoon. We rode on a dray,
performed scientific experiments on the Kugel ball
and spent rather a long time examining/arranging the stones and pebbles around the shores
Then on the way home we stopped at George's fish and chip shop in Belper.Perfect!
Our latest theatre outing was to see Beauty and the beast I don't know how they managed it but Gaston was a complete doppleganger for the cartoon character! The special effects and the costumes were very impressive.

1 comment:

Ang said...

I love that bottom pic.
Just to let you know you've won an award, all is explained on my blog.