Monday, August 20, 2007

Jenn, the coordinator for my SP11 group has posted a quizz so I will try to give some answers

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
Presuming this is beyond needles I think it would be stitchmarkers. I find them invaluable to mark decreases and pattern changes. I tend ti knit while watching TV so it is good to have something tangible to remind me to take notice in case I rattle on to the end of the row

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project?
I do take knitting on vacation. I take more than I estimate I will need as I once finished a project and had to buy yarn and needles in a tiny shop with little choice.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
I love the Lake District in England, especially when the vacation takes in Woolfest.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
The fiction knitting book I have most enjoyed is Knitting by Anne Bartlett. Books about actual knitting are another matter. I love lots of them but I think I will select Unexpected Knitting by Debbie New for it;s inspirations.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
I don't listen to podcasts at the moment. One day I will figure them out!

1 comment:

Chris said...

So glad you liked your Sock Yarn and pattern parcel, I got a real kick out of choosing everything for you! Thanks for the lovely comment, hope you're enjoying Sp11. Funny that we're both in that too!