Sunday, July 15, 2007

The SP10 is over

It's always sad to get to the end of a round of Secret Pal but it's also great to have a whole lot of contacts to drop by the blogs and see how they are getting on. The person who I was sending to was Riggwelter who has a great blog - go and take a look. Now at last I get to know who has been looking after me so well and spoiling me with all kinds of delicacies, handknits and yarn. This is the parcel my neighbour brought round yesterday

and inside

which opened to reveal

tp://bp0.
Beautifully knitted socks, 3 balls of alpaca, shiny blue needles, the most delicious nougat ever tasted, other sweets and shampoo and bath things with a really lovely rose perfume.Everything is perfect and my kind benefactor? That is Sybille and I want to thank her most sincerely for her kindness over the past 3 months.

3 comments:

Krafty1 said...

I hope you had a god time with SP10!

Ang said...

I am so pleased to see that you have been spoiled as well as you have spoiled me!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!
Please email me at jennifervarady@hotmail.com!!