Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Gourdongirl http://gourdongirl.blogspot.com/ (still can't do those mucky links!) to reveal the murky depths of my bag;


The haul includes;
Half eaten (by Millie) pack of dried apricots, asthma inhaler, locker key (on sockblocker ring), diary,odd coins, notebook, hairbrush, purse, make-up bag (containing 3 almost identical lipsticks, lip balm, handcream, paracetamol,and a mirror with a picture of two girls by Mary Cassat which I bought from an Impressionist exhibition when we were in Scotland two years ago), 2 paper napkins, Tiny Tiny Ted who was sent from New Zealand when Isabel went travelling 4 years ago,
paper hankies, lace hankie, house keys in ancient Hello Kitty holder, tram ticket, wet wipes (it was a Millie day) earrings, card wallet, library staff badge, tatting shuttle, car key, mending kit, 4 Ikea pencils, Starbucks stirring stick,crochet hook, badge - 'I knit therefore I am', plasters, 2 pens, various receipts, telephone. That's it - I like to travel light. One question - how the heck do I get it all back in there????????

2 comments:

gourdongirl said...

I promise I will try and answer your email about hyperlinks to blogger tomorrow!

Good luck at WW!

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I'm your gifter for the purse swap and I am so excited to see that you're a knitter, but then sad because my first idea was to send you a sock blocker keychain!!

I'm trying to think of something else fabulous :)

come see me at my blog.. somewhereknitting.blogspot.com I'm bookmarking you :)
Jenny