Friday, June 22, 2007

See you later........

I've taken today off work to get ready for our holidays tomorrow, only I am doing more messing about than packing! I spent the first hour or more dithering about waiting for a man to come and look and look at the garage door which is electric owing to my lack of height making a manual one a little taxing. It was going up fine but refusing to descend which meant winding furiously on a pole to get it down. This was okay until James decided to help, wound it the wrong way and it shot off up into the box!!! Well they've been and gone so what is my excuse now? I have to pack up my final SP 10 box so I can get it in the post before the holiday and the mail strike, James has a few things to do too so we have decided to have lunch at the garden centre.....quick the day is disappearing.
By the way the Tesco vouchers came in double quick time and Millie has added a trip on the car ferry across Windermere to her list of must-do's.

No comments: