Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SP Questions

Oh dear, I am all behind again!
Here are the questions for last week
What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit?
I knit in several places where I am happy. Mainly, I suppose, at home on a 2 seater settee, the end I use depends on which end Lily-the-dog chooses unless she opts to lie along the back then I have free pick. I also knit in the staff room at work, on the bus to work on the odd occasions I travel by bus, at the bi-monthly coffee morning at John Lewis Nottingham and anywhere else that seems appropriate.

What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?
As well as a nice detective on the T.V. and a cushion for my back I like to have a bag of sundry accessories to hand - stitch-markers, tape measures, row counters, scissors, a tiny hook for dropped stitches and other nick nackery. I have a book called 'The Old Time Tools and Toys of Needlework' and this is how I love to think of my accoutrements.

What is your favorite supper for a hot summer evening?

A salmon fillet with herb butter, tiny new potatoes and salad followed by some lovely icecream with fresh raspberries.

1 comment:

Cinders said...

MMm salmon and strawberrie conjure up a summer meal for me too.
I loike your Rowan damask cardi from the preious post.