Thursday, July 10, 2008

Secret Suprise


This lovely package arrived from my Secret Pal. The sock yarn is a beautiful variegated blue called most appropriately 'Summer Skies'. I am itching to cast on the accompanying pattern which is a pretty leafy pattern. Also included is a really cute tape measure.

Reading the blog of my downstream Pal I realise there is yet another 'question of the week' How these weeks fly by!!

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?
We always holiday in England - and that is fine by me. My favourite place is usually the one we have just been to - currently the North Yorkshire Moors and coast.I also love Northumberland, Somerset, Shropshire,
2) Where is one place you’d like to go?
I'd love to visit Skye or the Hebrides or Shetland or Aran. I was traveling behind a Dormobile today and thought that might not be a bad idea................

2 comments:

Cinders said...

I love the coliuyr of the sock yarn and the yarn you used for you Icarus shawl. Hmmm my mind is whirring!!Thanks fro leaving a comment on my blog. Glad you like the Noro yarn. I think I was expecting the bright greens and purples which is why it dissapointed me a bit!

Cinders said...

me again. Just to let you know I'm running a blogiversary omp if you're interested.