Saturday, August 2, 2008

Back to the Park

Now we have discovered Shipley Park we just can't keep away. We went down on Wednesday - Little Grandad, Grandma, Millie and Lily-the-Dog.
Lily looked hot;


and Millie looked cute;


despite having a little tumble which grazed her knee.
The coffee shop was out of scones but we had a great time.

There has been some knitting. I have actually done half a pair of Jaywalkers at last ( don't worry -there is no second sock syndrome- I have already started number 2) The yarn was in my very generous Birthday Swap parcel from Ggirl on Ravelry.It is from Yarnpirate and is not only fabulous colours but lovely to knit with.


I have also finished a very green jumper in Rowan Wool Cotton. Another yarn which knits really well.The edging is from one of the Nicky Epstein books, borrowed from the library and the basic shape is my old friend Martha from Studio 2





How green is that? Move over Kermit!

No comments: