Friday, March 12, 2010

Scarf swap

I went to get the car out and found that once again there was a package there! The post lady kindly slides things under the door if there is a gap as Lily-the-Dog likes to check them out for any enclosed sweeties.
This is what I found inside.....



You might be able to guess where it came from thanks to the extras but mainly it is the scarf! It was woven by Heidi and the weft was actually spun and died by herself. It is lovely to have something I would never have done myself and I shall wear it with much pleasure and new socks!

3 comments:

Trisha Jones said...

This is sooo pretty! We have all been so lucky with our scarfers, I think. (Ravelry name VespaPurls and blog purlytwirly.blogspot.com)

Ellie said...

The scarf is gorgeous! I bet you are very happy with it :-) (e11iejane on Ravelry)

Clasheen said...

Gorgeous scarf, love the colours! What a great swap group we are part off, can't wait for my own scarf to arrive!!