Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The disappearing shawl

I was putting on my Icarus getting ready to go out with Millie and she asked if I would knit her 'one of those fleece things'. When we arrived at my house there was Travelling Woman lying around waiting to be blocked. 'Do you mean something like this?' I asked. 'Oh yes! I like that one. I like those colours. I will have that one, thank you.'
I had to convince her to block it which we did together but it wasn't quite dry by the time she was leaving so it isn't quite as blocked as I would have liked. Millie is quite happy with it though. It is knitted from some lovely soft yarn I got in the Christmas swap on Ravelry.





I just hope the person for whom it was intended will be just as happy with the replacement I had to quickly knit!

No comments: