Monday, March 22, 2010

Ravelry Spring Swap

When I saw the size of the parcel that had arrived I thought Susan may have smuggled herself over in it - I hoped so, she sounds nice.



Well there was no Susan but there was all this;



The wool was dyed for me in such lovely colours, perfect for a small shawl. The mitts are knitted from hand spun wool and Susan sent the rest of the lot. Will it be a little hat or a small something to warm the neck - not sure yet. See the beautiful green pottery leaf - love that, a silver journal a beautiful bauble which I have hung in the conservatory as it is too pretty to save and can you see that needle case at the back? Well inside was this;



Soap and a bath bomb, notebooks, tea towel, chocolate x 2 and coffee.Also a bookmark and postcard from her library.

What a fabulous parcel. Then after pouring over everything and taking the photos I read the letter and realised there was something else....I checked the needle case again and there in the pocket I found this pendant with stitchmarkers that Susan made for me herself. These are the best stitchmarkers ever, really efficient. I have some in use already.

No comments: