Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Subscriptions

I am always really happy when the first copy of a new magazine subscription arrives. Rosemary continued my sub to Coast as part of my Christmas present and she got a fantastic 2 for 2 offer so I am getting Country Living as well which is a big favourite with both of us. It's a good thing she had told me as the first C.L. turned up before Christmas. It's actually a doubly good giving experience as I pass on the copies to Rosemary! I have also recently received Good Housekeeping which I got with Tesco vouchers. The best was when my first copy of Piecework turned up today. It is the annual historical knitting issue. Joy!

1 comment:

Cinders said...

Happy New year. I love magazine subscripions but I've cancelled all but IK and Vogue now. too expensive.