Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year

So how are you saying it? Two thousand and ten or twenty ten? There seems to be an even split among the people I have asked.

I am at home at the moment, three days into a horrible cold. At least it is giving me lots of knitting time as I have no energy for much else. I am well into the shawl I am knitting for the Ravelry Worldwide Shaw Exchange and have only about 12 more rows but each row is about a million stitches long so I am taking a break and have started on the wool I bought in the John Lewis sale. I've gone first for the last purchase. Rowan felted tweed in pink. Now I have used and loved felted tweed before but pink???? It's quite a subtle pink though so I think it will be wearable. I am knitting Textured cardigan form Rowan Studio 8. I am having a bit of a crisis with which size to knit.
I also bought two lots of Regia sock wool, some olive green Kidsilk Haze and some cinnamon coloured Pure Wool 4ply.

No comments: