Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Call me crazy

I had a bad experience in the last round of Secret Pal, not for the first time. It seems though, from the Ravelry group that no.14 was unlucky for lots of people. So obviously I took a firm decision not to sign up for the next one, to satisfy my need to swap with short term one-offs. Mmmmmm. I now have a very nice hostess from 14 who is sorting out a parcel for me. I have really enjoyed making contact with all my downstream partners. I have read the promise of better monitoring and believed it. I am very impressed with the professional look of the website . What can I say? I have signed up for 15 but at the lowest level of financial commitment and can only cross my fingers, although not whilst typing or knitting. So call me crazy and we'll see!

No comments: