Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blogging resolutions.

So.....despite deciding against joining Secret Pal 14 at the end of the 13th round there has been a nice break before the next one and as soon as I saw sign-ups were on I dived straight in again. This means I have to pull up my blogging socks and make sure I post at least weekly.

Yesterday was a reunion for a toddler group I used to go to about 100 years ago. I was really excited when I first heard about it - then totaly went off the prospect. Well it was yesterday and I made myself go and I had a really good time . The years disappeared and we never stopped talking. It helped that there were not many there and some had kept in touch and I knew one as she works in the library service too but it was good to catch up with the weddings of the tots we knew back then.
Earlier in the day I went to the John Lewis Rowan coffee morning in Nottingham. This was not as busy as usual and we guessed some had gone off to the Ravelry day in Coventry. It was good though. Not much knitting seems to get done but lots of chatting coffee drinking and danish eating. We always seem to get lots of interesting tips though, a free pattern and a look at everyone's projects. It's only bimonthly which is a shame, especially as I sometimes miss it through work intruding.

No comments: