Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Green Drops and Moonsquirters

Although not really able to carry a tune in a bucket I regularly lead the Thursday morning Totstime at the library which is mainly rhymes and songs for pre-school children and babies. When I was asked to do a session during Lauren Child's exhibition at Nottingham Castle I agreed but was then full of trepidation. Well it happened yesterday. I went up with a colleague, a bubble machine and a flip chart with the words on and it went very well. We had a lovely enthusiastic group of mums and children and a great grandma who said we had brought back lots of memories with some of our old favourite like Chick, chick, chick, chick, chicken. The bubbles were very popular once we got past the health and safely tests and the Lycra with bouncing guinea pigs was really successful. I really recommend the exhibition, it is really well mounted and I can't wait to take Millie during the Easter holidays.

1 comment:

Janiannie said...

Keeping an eye on you from the Pacific Ocean!
Happy Easter xxxxx