Monday, February 2, 2009

Angel package

I have received a wonderful Angel package from Robyn, one of the SP hostesses. It is choc full of lovely knitty bits and bobs. She says she loves all the knitting notions and absolutely so do I.



Can you see, there are needles and stitch markers, notelets and a magnet, a sock blocker key ring, tea and gum to accompany the knitting and a needle gauge which was rather camera shy and hid while the camera was out. There are also patterns, one of which has gone right to the top of my post-wedding to-do list. She also sent Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitter's Almanack which has been on my Amazon wish list for ages. I haven't read any of her books before but I have dipped into this and enjoyed it very much so far.



These nearly didn't get photographed too because they were in my ears! I love these Scrabble tile earrings and will wear them lots. This was a fabulous package and I thank Robyn so much for it.

No comments: