Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Harrogate

So that's another year gone by..... The Knitting and Stitching Show at Harrogate took place over the last weekend and Isabel and I chose to go on Sunday. Saturday had been an okay day but the weather forecast for Sunday was very worrying, however despite a bit of a snowy flurry before we left it was a lovely, if chilly day. The show was brilliant! We always really enjoy our day out. There is so much to see - not just trade stands but inspirational textile artists and students, fashion shows and workshops. Neither of us bought much but we were full of ideas. We went to the '50 minute fascinator' workshop but I'm not sure I shall be making one for the wedding - what if it collapsed during the service???
I have finished Rosemary's jumper and remembered to photograph it. I now have to work out, in the absence of the Internet on our home computer, how to get it on here.

No comments: