Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lily-the-Dog

My Secret Pal for round 12 mentioned that she hadn't seen a picture on here of Lily-the-Dog so I thought I would remedy that.
Here she is sniffing out chocolate in a previous swap

And here she is looking rather suspicious



She isn't keen on the camera and is a bag of nerves at the best of times. Except on bonfire night when the fireworks can be as loud as you like and she takes no notice. However if someone walks past the house it is frenzied barking!
Her favourite position is on the back of the settee. I took her for her booster jab at the end of April and the vet suggested she needed to loose a little weight. Apparently she had been 20k when we first transferred to that practice. I weighed her on the way out and was shocked that the scales read 55.6. It wasn't until I took her back yesterday and she was 23.6 that I realised I had weighed her in lbs the last time.Duh! Still she has done really well to lose 2k in such a short time without really noticing. Although as she sheds enough hair to knit another dog most weeks it has probably all gone up the vacuum cleaner!

No comments: