Wednesday, December 19, 2007

SP 11

The time is up on SP11 and reveals have been made up and downstream. My final package arrived recently from Dottyspots
Here is Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran just right for some new fetchings with matching scarf. Tistie Tostie smelliness from lush and a box of Turkish Delight (half empty to my shame)

My down stream Pal was Gemma aka bendigoblue
I had to be really careful as Gemma is active on the Angelyarns forum so I had to remember not to tell her things in emails which had posted on the forum and vice versa. Then when she put me as a friend on Ravelry I thought I had somehow blown my cover but when I checked her site I realised she had added several forum members, phew! She was quite ill during the last month but I am glad she is well on the mend.

My Christmas knitting is beginning to come together.
Socks for Isabel
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5145722650085493282" />
The wool is from Brightdyes and I bought it at Woolfest. The pattern is from Interweave and although it's an easy one it has seemed to take forever.
Tea cosy by request of my workmate Charlie


The yarn is Wendy Fusion from Boyes in Kirkby in Ashfield and the pattern is an adaptation from Tea Cozies

I planned a nice big bobble on the top but realised it would be too hatty so substituted a nice i-cord. Now to finish off the rest. The countdown is on.......

No comments: