Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh dear, I hadn't realised quite how long it has been since my last post - what a bad blogger! We should be back on at home by the end of the week though so stand by for some pix. Not that there is much knitting going on that doesn't involve a) lace b) Kidsilk Haze c) Bamboo the thickness of sewing thread d) weddings e) lace.
So I missed the last SP13 question - are you doing any holiday knitting? but of course the answer is a resounding No! See above. The last few years I have knitted for James and Johnny so I don't know if they were relieved or disappointed to get shop - bought gifts this year.
My memorable Christmas moment was Millie sitting on the floor wearing a round gift box at a jaunty angle.
Me 'You look like Jackie Onassis!'
Millie (quick as a flash) 'You look like Spongebob Squarepants'

No comments: