Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm back!!!!!!!

Yay! hooray! and much thanks to a certain Colin who is Scottish, patient and persistant. He sorted out my problem even though we were on the phone for over an hour and I ended up offering to send him a Christmas card next year and he wished he could come round and sort it out himself..together we did it!!!
Now at last I can add some photos for your delight and delectation.


This here is the first package I received from my Secret Pal in round 13. It is beautiful Japanese yarn which I am sure will knit beautifully. Unfortunately I am not allowing myself to deviate from the wedding shawls until they are out of the way so I must be patient and content myself with admiring them on the top of my yarn basket.



Next we see the purple Icarus which I knitted for my friend's Christmas present
She has always been very fond of the poem 'Warning' so I thought it appropriate. The laceweight merino came from Cinders' Etsy shop and is a much richer colour than it seems here.



Lastly a picture of a sweater I just about remember knitting for Rosemary from some Crystal Palace yarn.

No comments: