Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lazy Sunday

It's only morning but I see little prospect of getting much done today, I feel so exhausted. I ( and everyone else there) am finding work tiring and stressful and after the bungalow doings yesterday I feel totally *~?#*. I have just managed a picture of a recently finished cardi which I am wearing today for practice as I am not sure if I like it;

It's turned out a bit big. It's knitted from the Rowan pattern on the front of their latest magazine in some pink cotton tweed which I bought at springmill.co.uk)Coldspring Mill when we went there on our recent holiday. It was one of their designer yarn cone bargains and for £20 I seem to have only used about half. Here is the rest of the haul I bought at the time

See that Debbie Bliss silk? 99p a skein. I also bough corn coloured Silkroad and it was £1.99. I'm not sure if I am glad or sorry that this place is 2 hours drive away!

No comments: