Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bank Holiday

I've had a lovely time over the weekend. On Friday I had a day out with janiannie We had been invited to a sale at Heath's Country Store and it would have been rude not to go, or not to take advantage of the discount Offered. I didn't spend so much but we carried on to Thorsby for lunch in The Bay Tree and a quick browse around the lovely shops and the especially good plant shop ...that was where the money went but I did get lots for it!
Saturday was work so we will gloss over that and go straight to Sunday which I spent trying to take in as many venues as possible in the Derbyshire Open Arts event. We started at Skeins in Glossop and that was far too tempting! Grey silk laceweight, Fabulous sock yarn, Noro sock yarn half price. Oh dear! We went to several other places too, ending up at Cromford Mill for coffee and scones. I was so tired I accidentaly ordered cream with mine but I'm sure I'd used the equivalent calories going up and down steps.....

No comments: