Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Cardi's

This is my current favourite cardigan. It is the Textured Cardigan from Rowan Studio 8 but after 2 attempts at getting the cabled sleeves to a fit I liked as they are rather wide, I decided I didn't want to introduce a 3rd texture so I used the seed stitch from the yoke. The clover pink isn't a colour I would normally choose for me but the Felted Tweed was half price in the last John Lewis sale and I have had lots of compliments.



This kidsilk haze cardi is also from a Studio booklet. I knit it some time ago but forgot to photograph it. It is another favourite.



I have also been wearing Stockport but perhaps not as much as I would if I had knit it an inch or so longer. I did alter the neckband slightly. I found it was standing up rather so I re knit it with some short row shaping and it now sits better.

No comments: