Monday, December 21, 2009

Well I never!

ever since I started using this laptop instead of the big computor which is slightly unwell I have assumed I would have to do something tricky to post pictures WRONG! I just attached the camera and it did it by itself. Who knew??? This means I have not recorded any knitting for ages and have given most things away being socks for Rosemary and mitts for Isabel. Oh well at least I know I am back functioning again and so all I need to do is remember to take the pix.
What prompted the picture loading was receiving a box of Christmasness from bluenail in Canada for the ravelry Christmas Swap.


See all that lovely yarn and all that yummy chocolate. There is also a bag of interesting coffee beans, a gingerbread man cutter with a suitable recipe a decotation ot put on the tree and a present to put under it. (I haven't opened it Honestly) A handmade item was part of the swap and here are the mitts bluenail made for me.

No comments: