Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What are the chances!?!?!??????

I have started knitting the bridesmaids wraps for Isabel's wedding. I am using some Kidsilk Night which I bought in the John Lewis sale in the summer - 2 balls - not enough for one whole stole!! Panic!! Well I just looked on Ebay and found enough to finish the one and knit the other 2. 'Wait!' I hear you cry..it's bound to be a different dye lot and it will look so silly with a slightly paler stripe down the middle! But No!!!! I enlarged the picture and I could read the dye lot and it's THE SAME!!!!!!!!!
I must appologise for the excessive use of the exclamation marks. I just feel a bit exclaimable at the moment. I have already stopped a passing library assistant to share my news!

1 comment:

Cinders said...

well that was good luck!!