Thursday, October 18, 2007

Parcels

I arrived home yesterday afternoon to find a post office van blocking the garage. Well that is quite a good sight in these days of postal strikes but I was even more forgiving when he handed me 3 parcels. The first was this year's Lilliput Lane members' cottage, the other two were gifts, one from my Secret Pal in this round and the other from my 'Winter Warmers' Secret Pal swap on the Angel Yarns Forum.

First, and packaged in excellent Cath Kidston bags, we have Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora, some in soft pink and one in a brighter shade, two skeins of blue wool in mixed shades, a lovely smelly bath bomb from Lush and dark chocolate yumminess.
Now Blogger seems unable to post the other picture so I will have to try again at a later date! Oh well I think it's the first time Blogger has given me any problems since I had to change provider, so not too worried.

No comments: