Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Itty Bitty knittys

Taking a break from the wedding knitting I have made a few little thingies for Rosemary's shop Charming Rosebud.
First here are two Inhaler socks created because once too often I have used my inhaler not realising it has picked up a bit of grit from inside my bag and then recognising the foot-like shape of the thing.



Next a case for paper hankies. The picture is an image transferred from one of my old black and white photographs.


Lastly two cases for phones or cameras again with transferred images.



It was really good using the Image Transfer stuff.

At last Millie and I have had a day out together again. It was an inset day at her school on Monday so we set off for Snibston Discovery Park We had such a good time, we lifted up a mini car, shot a ball in the air, walked through a tornado, found out about generating electricity and loads of other things which Millie did not realise was science. Outside in the play ground there was a seesaw with the fulcrum (I failed physics O Level but still remember about fulcrums) so far to one side we could actually get the balance which meant we could really see-saw!I'd love to have a photograph but there was no one else about to take it. There were lots of climbing opportunities too. The only thing is I wasn't allowed in the Fashion Gallery which I would love to have seen as apparently a phobia about shop window dummies is genetic and Millie has inherited it from her Mummy.

No comments: